Benefits of submitting the form:-
- One of the education guidance experts will call you.
- Experts will try to explore the possibilities to meet your requirements.
- Experts will try to answer all your queries regarding admission.
- Experts will make you aware about the admission process
- PhD is offered Regular/Part time admission in various recognized universities of India.
PhD Education admission process in India
- Online Registration for entrance test to get admission
- Entrance exam. Twice in a year generally in the month of January and June.
- Group Discussion
- Synopsis submission and approval of the topic
- Course work For exam
- Thesis submission
- Publication in the international journal
- Screening of the thesis submitted.
- Provisional Degree Award
Duration of the course:-
- The minimum course duration to complete a Ph.D. is 3 years from the registration date and maximum of four years.
- The minimum course duration of a Ph.D. is three years from the date of registration and the maximum is four years.
- The candidate shall have passed a Master’s degree or M.Phill with minimum 55 % marks from any recognized university or equivalent For reserve category minimum 50% marks is the eligibility criteria.
1. NIRWAN UNIVERSITY JAIPUR
- Fees:- 1,10,000 Annual fees no other Charges
- Duration:- 3 Years.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NIRWAN UNIVERSITY FEES:- CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NIRWAN UNIVERSITY FORM:- CLICK HERE